Saturday, January 23, 2016

Welcome to Chronically Dysfunctional

Chronically Dysfunctional is a blog about my life being a chronically ill, disabled, married woman in her early 20's. I decided to cope with this sometimes scary and stressful journey, I'd blog about it and share my experience with others that may be going through something similar. So far, I've being diagnosed with Epilepsy, PTSD, Panic Disorder, and Degenerative Disc Disease and the hits keep on coming. It's painful but I generally focus on the humor of things rather than the woe is me part of the situations I find myself in. I want to talk about my life and the things that I am going through as far as diagnostics and treatments. I'm blunt and point blank about it based on my perspective. I don't fall in to publicly correct at all and have a sarcastic sense of humor about things. I'll talk about the nitty-gritty and even gross aspects of things because I live, everyone lives it at some point and well, someone has to. I lost reserve a long time ago. So...here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment